What You Need
Suitable clothing for summer session
Remember that although the air temperature maybe getting warmer the water can still be a little cold for the start and end of the summer season. Therefore, we recommend that you wear suitable items of clothing for paddling in case of a capsize. We regret that the club is unable to provide this for you.
- A thermal vest (if possible)
- A wet suit - otherwise trousers which drain quickly e.g. thermal trousers or track suit trousers. NOT JEANS!
- Woolen pullovers or thermal jacket
- Cagoule and over trousers
- Wet suit boots - otherwise trainers or similar soft shoes that will not fall off or matter if they get wet.
- Woolly hat without a bobble.
You will only be allowed to paddle if you have submitted your registration prior to the session.